Turbo T5 is a fat burning diet pill made in Britain by Astral Nutrition.
People who buy the product are promised significantly faster calorie burning, rapid weight loss, and hunger reduction.
Astral Nutrition also claims people who take the pills typically see incredible weight loss and improvements in physique within three months.
The main promised benefits are:
- Boosts metabolism and energy expenditure
- Suppresses the appetite to prevent persistent hunger
- Counters fatigue and provides jitter-free energy
- Heightens mental focus and clarity
- Perfect for intense gym workouts
How Does Turbo T5 Work?
There are a lot of T5 and T6 fat burners on the market.
The “T” is intended to signify a product that boosts the metabolism by increasing thyroid efficiency.
The thyroid produces the “T” hormones that regulate the metabolism. Many people have weight management issues because their thyroid has become sluggish.
This is usually due to a lack of iodine in their diets, so T5 and T6 boosters generally contain at least one source of iodine.
Turbo T5 does not provide any iodine at all and people who are interested in these types of supplement should be aware “T5” and “T6” are terms fabricated within the diet pill industry.
There are only four thyroid hormones and the most important ones (as pertains to weight loss) are T3 and T4.
Despite the use of the aforementioned marketing gimmick, Turbo T5 should have a lot of potential as a fat burner because it contains ingredients that can boost the metabolism and trigger thermogenic fat burning.
However, the formulation contains several stimulants and, although this will be good for providing extra energy and boosting mental clarity, it will also increase the chances of side effects.
The formulation does not contain any respected appetite suppressing ingredients at all.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Each (1 capsule) dose provides:
- Green Tea Extract (1000mg): A unusually generous dose of a popular diet pill ingredient. Green tea has proven fat burning abilities and a dose such as this should also provide an energy boost because green tea is a source of caffeine.
- Bitter Orange Powder (250mg): A fruit-derived ingredient that provides a stimulant called syneprhine. This is quite a high dose.
- Caffeine (136mg): Caffeine is probably the most socially acceptable stimulant in the world. Many people drink extra cups of coffee or take caffeine tablets to ward off fatigue, increase their energy levels, and/or help improve mental focus. Caffeine also boosts the metabolism and encourages thermogenic fat burning. The amount provided here is close to what you would get from one-and-a-half cups of coffee.
- Guarana (200mg): A tropical berry extract that provides a slow release of caffeine.
- L-Taurine (100mg): An organic compound that helps increase energy levels. Its credentials in this regards are as good as they come because it’s a key ingredient in Red Bull.
- Iron (3.5mg): A mineral that is necessary for good health. It’s unclear why it’s been added here because iron is not usually a diet pill ingredient. However, fatigue is one of the symptoms associated with anemia, so perhaps iron has been added to help combat fatigue.
The formulation also contains several forms of Vitamin B:
- Niacin (20mg)
- Vitamin B6 (3.5mg)
- Riboflavin (1.4mg)
- Thiamine (1.2mg)
- Vitamin B12 (25mcg)
All B Vitamins help the body to extract energy from food and B6 and B12 are paired up in most of the top-selling energy drinks.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) also has a lot of other uses and is often added to bodybuilding supplements because it improves the circulation and allows increased blood flow to and from the muscles.
The capsules have to be consumed with food and should never be taken on an empty stomach.
It’s also important to wash them down with 400-500ml of water.
Two capsules are needed per day.
The timing does not appear to be important because no guidance is offered, but Astral Nutrition stresses the need to leave five hours between doses.
Customers are also warned not to take more than two capsules in any 24-hour period.
We feel it would also be unwise to take Turbo T5 within five hours of going to bed because the stimulants it provides have the potential to interfere with sleep.
Turbo T5 Customer Testimonials
The only customer reviews we could find are the ones published on the Astral Nutrition website and, although they are predominantly good, we do not trust them to provide an accurate idea of how the formulation is likely to work for the average person.
Many of the five-star reviews have been awarded solely for the speed of shipment and we found several reviews that bore uncanny resemblances to each other.
One short comment was even duplicated, with the same spelling mistake, misuse of lowercase lettering, and punctuation errors:
“Beter than the others ive tried thats for sure.”
Side Effects and Health Considerations
Astral Nutrition is adamant the product does not cause side effects, stating: “Provided you stick to the directions of usage, Turbo T5 will not give you any negative side effects.”
However, the product will not be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child and side effect can never be ruled out with any product because everyone is different and responds to certain ingredients in different ways.
The Turbo T5 fat burning formulation is also unusually rich in stimulants and some people do not tolerate stimulants well.
With this in mind, we suggest all potential users get a doctors advice before using this product to try and lose weight.
Astral Nutrition is offering a 30-day money back guarantee.
Final Summary – Hot or a Miss
We don’t feel this product has much to offer in the way of hunger reduction, but it should deliver a significant boost to the metabolism and work very well as a fat burner.
We also agree with Astral Nutrition when they state it’s perfect for intense gym workouts. As an energy-provider, it’s likely to be first-rate.
Unfortunately, most people who need to lose weight require strong appetite suppression and this product is unlikely to provide it. Many people may also encounter problems if they try to use such a stimulant-rich product.
However, regular gym-goers, who are used to using training supplements, are likely to have built up a high tolerance to stimulants and should be able to obtain maximum benefits without the risk of side effects.
As a weight loss aid, Turbo T5 is a fail, but it should excel as a sports supplement and Astral Nutrition could probably increase their sales by targeting a more suitable audience.
Where to Buy Turbo T5
You can purchase Turbo T5 directly from the Astral Nutrition website.
It is available to customers in the US, Canada, UK and Australia as well as mainland Europe.
Bulk buy savings are available and Astral Nutrition appears very keen to encourage site visitors to purchase Turbo T5 alongside other products.
A number of weight loss bundles are available and very attractive discounts are involved.
However, most of the bundles pair Turbo T5 with other products that contain caffeine, so bundle users will undoubtedly face a greater risk of experiencing side effects.