Slim Girlz F-Burner review: Safe and tolerable fat burner for women?
Weight loss is an uphill battle, more so for women because our bodies are predisposed to not only hold more fat, but also are more prone to storing fat deposits such as cellulite.
This is why numerous programs and supplements are aimed towards women in the fitness industry.
Dual is one of those companies that was founded specifically to help women across the globe lose weight.
As a result we have decided check out their flagship fat burner: Slim Girlz F-Burner
How good is Slim Girlz F-Burner? Is it really all that it claims to be or is it just another scam in a bottle?
Check our Slim Girlz F-Burner review: to find out!
About Slim Girlz F-Burner
Slim Girlz F-Burner is a fat burner that claims to have been made for women.
Some of its promises include high dosages for each ingredient as well as a fast-acting formula.
It also boasts of being a vegan and allergen-free product that has passed various certifications when it comes to safety for consumption.
Below are some of our initial observations:
- No prop blend. Every ingredient appears to us clear as day.
- No stimulants. A fat burner being stim-free is a potential benefit for women.
- No website? We really didn’t see anything resembling an official website anywhere (the brand only appears to be available on Amazon).
Slim Girlz F-Burner Ingredients
So far in our Slim Girlz F burner review, we haven’t really seen anything too worrying about the supplement. It’s easy to take and comes in a really cute lady-like bottle.
However, in this section we’ll be dissecting the ingredients to see if Slim Girlz F burner by Dual actually has some credentials for fat loss or if it’s just propped up by false marketing.
- Garcinia extract. Garcinia has been heralded as a miracle weight loss ingredient due to its concentration of the substance ‘Hydroxycitric acid’ (HCA). Amongst other things HCA is believed to help your body block carbs from being stored into fat during digestion.
- Strawberry extract. There is no evidence to suggest that eating more strawberries will help you burn fat, even when you consider that berries are low in sugar. We don’t believe this ingredient has anything to offer whatsoever.
- L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine used to be the king of fat burners but it has lost favour a little in recent times. Added in sports drinks and even flavored water, it is believed to help funnel fatty acids into our cells so they can burn it for energy.
- Choline. Choline is one of the better ingredients in this supplement, that’s because it has been shown to support normal lipid metabolism in human studies.
- N-Acetyl L- Tyrosine. Studied for its apparent effects on mood and focus, this is the premium form of tyrosine you want. Problem is, the dosage is lacking somewhat for it to be effective.
- Cayenne powder. The ingredient that makes you sweat could very well be the answer to your weight loss woes. Body temperature plays a key role in the mechanics of fat loss and for this reason Cayenne has garnered the attention of many scientists in the health field.
- BioPerine. This is the best brand of black pepper extract for nutrient absorption. Studies show biovailability of nutrients are vastly improved when combined with BioPerine.
- Chromium. This little ingredient is good for blood sugar control. Why is that good, you ask? When you have your blood sugar managed properly, your tendency to crave food is reduced. Unfortunately 25 mcg is on the low side for a weight loss pill.
Slim Girlz F-Burner Formula Analysis
In our formula analysis of Slim Girlz F burner Dual, we’ll break down what works, what doesn’t, and discuss some ingredients that could have made Slim Girlz F burner Dual more effective.
The total dosage of ingredients for a daily serving of two capsules is less than 1500mg, and whilst we’d love to tell you this will give you some good fat burning and muscle-building benefits, at that dosage we simply can’t.
In fairness to the makers of Slim Girlz the Chromium and Choline are solid additions to the formula as they provide the building blocks for a normal metabolism and should also help you control your blood sugar better.
The Cayenne and Garcinia are also popular substances that feature in various research papers on weight loss.
What doesn’t work:
We don’t see strawberry extract or CLA working whatsoever. The research behind these two simply isn’t there when it comes to fat burning benefits.
- Glucomannan. This is a type of fiber that swells when it comes into contact with water. So, when you take this it helps make your body think it’s full, preventing you from overeating. It also has the huge advantage of being legally approved for weight loss by the EFSA.
- Vitamin B. During hardcore training, lots of our vitamins are used up in an attempt to fuel us as we push our aerobic limits. Some of these vitamins are lost in sweat or when you pee. By topping up your B-Complex vitamins you’ll reduce weight by decreasing your tendency to be tired and fatigued during exercise.
Are there Any Side Effects?
Since there are zero stimulants it is more straight forward to conclude that you won’t suffer side effects. Thankfully the makers have got one thing right and formulated a gentle formula that shouldn’t cause problems for female users.
However, you could argue that they have gone too far and sacrificed potency for a softer formula. It’s a fine balancing act between creating a formula that doesn’t work and one that does but causes unpleasant symptoms.
How Does Slim Girlz F-Burner Work?
Based on what we see on their sales page, Slim Girlz F-Burner Dual works by limiting the amount of food you eat through their appetite suppressing ingredients.
It relies on clinically studied ingredients that might suppress your hunger pangs and reduce untimely cravings.
Whilst there is nothing particularly wrong with this system, Slim Girlz falls down by not including the most potent appetite suppressants. In truth we would have liked to see a large dose of soluble fiber included.
Since fat burners are mostly available in capsule form, we should judge Slim Girlz F burner Dual against other capsule based products.
When looking at the ingredient amounts it is clear that the potential for weight loss is significantly reduced by the low overall dose in each capsule.
What’s more the complete absence of a dietary fiber in this product means it is unlikely to suppress your appetite.
How to Use
The Slim Girlz F burner website says taking 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before meals should be a good start. You can take two capsules too, but it also says to limit capsule intake to four per day.
Slim Girlz F-Burner Reviews from Customers
- “It helps make me feel fuller longer.”
- “Safe for girls who don’t like stimulants.”
- “Free of additives and sugar and also no gluten.”
- “Didn’t really do much despite long term use.”
- “Made me want to vomit.”
- “It’s not the best at that price.”
Side Effects and Other Health Considerations
Since there are zero stimulants, to say it won’t have side effects is easy. However, your body may react differently to some of the ingredients.
Cayenne in particular is known to feel like it’s burning a hole through your stomach when ingested in high dosages. But, we’re sure the dosage Slim Girlz F burner Dual gave cayenne here won’t be harmful.
Where to Buy Slim Girlz F-Burner
- One bottle (30 servings): $32.99
You can buy it an Amazon right now. We haven’t seen its official website, so it seems the product has been designed to be sold only on this platform.
We don’t see a guarantee or any page for refunds and complaints.
The Amazon sales page lists a perfect 5-star rating across 11 reviews, and we find that doubtful.
Slim Girlz F-Burner Summary
- No caffeine. No harmful stimulant side effects.
- Clear formula. No prop blends.
- Designed for women. The bottle definitely says that.
- Safe dosing. Almost guaranteed to have no side effects.
- Weak fat burners. We didn’t see our favorites.
- Weak dosages. Small doses are a double-edged sword, they might offer less side effects but ultimately the product might not be as effective.
The Bottom Line
Slim Girlz F-Burner Dual is a safe and somewhat effective fat burner for women.
Slim Girlz F-Burner Dual’s shortcomings are more on its lack of top tier ingredients as well as its minimal dosing for certain extracts.
However, should you just be getting started with taking supplements and want something safe and easy, then Slim Girlz F-Burner Dual should be a safe enough addition to your routine.